Tuesday 15 July 2014

Christmas frame art with Imagine That

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all well and happy today. Think its going to be a hot day today here in Plymouth but I not complaining as housework is all done and its crafting all day for me !!!!

Today my make that I have to share with you I have decorated a frame using a wonderful new set from IMAGINE THAT.

I have used this wonderful set


Which can be found HERE

Here the frame that I made


I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Quirkycrafts (die cut flowers,swirl and snowflakes)



Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. What a darling frame! LOVE that snowman! Perfect! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, you sure do have a knack for creating wonderful decorative works of heART! Love this cute Christmas frame with all your embellishments - it's perfect! Thanks so much. Have a great day xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creation, love the colours - thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 185 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card, must put those dies on my wish list! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge! New one starts this evening!!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete