Thursday 5 November 2015

Owl book fold

Good morning everyone

Today I have a book folding to show you. I really enjoy making these but I have to confess that I mark and fold it all but Im not very good at decorating them !!!

For this book fold I have done an owl. My niece is mad on owls like me so I have done this for her birthday next month.

I have used a topper sheet and backing paper from



I have used this set,it was only 65p!!!!!!!


Owl Card Toppers Set

Here is the book fold and the matching card



I would like to enter this into the following




Thank you for stopping by

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and you have combined it with my next favorite hobby.... Book folding :)
    Thank you for taking part in the DT Call at Paper Creator's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the two tone bow embelly.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete