Thursday 21 April 2016

Penguins

Good evening

The card that I am sharing with you now is a Christmas card,I am doing really well with the number of Christmas cards that I have done,must count them up.

For this card I used a sheet from Hunkydory Snow buddies book,embellished with a bow from Craftwork cards,a felt penguin and lots of little crystal gems that really sparkle.

Here is my card



 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, greta colours. Thanks for joining us over at the CRAFT challenge, hope to see you again. Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Penguins are one of my favourite animals and you've created a splendid card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete