Thursday, 21 April 2016

Penguins

Good evening

The card that I am sharing with you now is a Christmas card,I am doing really well with the number of Christmas cards that I have done,must count them up.

For this card I used a sheet from Hunkydory Snow buddies book,embellished with a bow from Craftwork cards,a felt penguin and lots of little crystal gems that really sparkle.

Here is my card



 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, greta colours. Thanks for joining us over at the CRAFT challenge, hope to see you again. Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete

  2. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge - Christmas this week!

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Penguins are one of my favourite animals and you've created a splendid card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete