Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bright Summer Teddy

Evening All

Hope everyone enjoy celebrating the new year. Quiet night here and I was asleep before midnight and I didnt even hear all the noise lol think I must be getting old.

My first card for this year 


A rather bright affair makes a change from pink for me !!!!!

To make this card I used the following:

2 papers
Silver card
8 x 8 card blank
Yellow gems- new item
Thank you sentiment
Scallop border
Image saved from calender-old item
3 paper roses
Yellow and Orange card
Nellies multi dies

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts 4 eternity---1-2-3 recipe


Sketch & Stash----Sketch

Bearlymine--Something old and something new

Thanks everyone
xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card thanks for joining us over at BMC Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous Tracey lovely colour choice and I love your take on my sketch. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really cute Tracey! Love the cute Teddy and the bright and cheery papers! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, cute card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete