Tuesday 29 April 2014

Gingerbread men

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a lovely Christmas cd from Kraftyhands. It has lots of small selections from the various Christmas cd's they do.

For this card I couldn't resist the gingerbread men so I printed out a stacker topper and backing paper.

I followed the sketch set on Kraftyhands challenge blog.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh no not Christmas! A great card Tracey, thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright fun image and a great take on sketch . Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering another lovely card for CHNC challenge 174 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for entering the MCC challenge, Good Luck...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card so glad you joined us at Kraftyhands
    hugs

    ReplyDelete