Sunday 8 June 2014

Use a digi challenge at Glitter n Sparkle

Good morning everyone

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and making the most of this lovely weather.

A new challenge begins today over at


A wonderful theme this week once again

USE A DIGI

Our sponsors this weekend are

Fresh Brewed 3 images

Sassy Studios 4 images

Day for Daisies  $12 gift cert 

All Dressed up 2 images

I was very lucky to get the chance to work with a digi from A Day For Daisies called 'A Family Of Five'

Here is my card


I used Imaginations White Glitter paste and a Memory Box mask.

I made up an owl to match the backing paper using my Stampin Up owl punch.

To embellish my card I used a Memory Box tree die and small birds die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great card Tracey, thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting for the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the Imagination Crafts Challenge. Good luck. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, the owls are so cute and I love the way you have used the white sparkle medium on the green background. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete