Friday, 3 January 2014

My 1st Christmas card for 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

Well I am finally back with another card to share with you.

I have made a Christmas card,yes I know I am mad but I find it helps to do one or two a month instead of leaving it until the last minute like I would have done years ago lol.

For this card I used papers and decoupage topper that came in the last Crafter's Companion magazine. I am going to try really hard this year to use up some if not all of the bits that come with magazines.

I have used teal and blue card and one of my favourite dies,Nellies Stars 3.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey - it certainly does help starting early, so keep up the good work. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you back in blogland Tracey. And a great card - think I may have to follow your lead and make a few each month so I'm not in a panic come November!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Tracey - I also got that magazine, but haven't used the images yet. You've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tracey. Hope you are well.
    Your card is gorgeous
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 157- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for Januaryr - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Tracey
    Super card and such a lovely decoupage image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous creation, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT....Happy New Year x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTYHAZELNUT CHRISTMAS EXTRA challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at creative moments

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete