Sunday 12 January 2014

Pink Snowflake

Good morning

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

The card I have to share with you now is something slightly different for me and it was nice to do something different.

I followed the current sketch set on Crafts 4 Eternity.

I used pink card,pink pearl snowflake paper,4 different ribbons (now I know why I kept offcuts, pearl gem and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and a girl cant go wrong with pink.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the big snowflake and your non-traditional color choice. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe, j'aime beaucoup ce design moderne et cette couleur non classique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous monochrome piece just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland, thank you for joining us
    hugs Kate xx
    ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Tracey, perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland 'Monochrome' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Tracey! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete