Saturday 8 March 2014

Glitter Fairie

Good evening

The card I have to share with you now I have made using a digi from Digi Darla.

I have coloured with my promarkers. I then covered it with Little Claire's self adhesive glitter film which I just love.

I made this card for my niece as her favourite Christmas film is A Very Fairy Christmas.

I followed the current sketch set on Sketch Saturday.

I have used tiny gems around the die cut shape. Paper is from Dreamees Christmas cd.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges









Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi hun super card love it ty for sharing with us at Completely Christmas - very good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty fairy. Lots of sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tracey, love this blue card, great LO.
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 2 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge 167 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great glittery card, love the blue and I'm sure your niece will love it too!!
    Thanks for joining our 'Inspired by' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck, Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and pretty card - perfect for our 'Inspired By' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Tracey, wonderful colors and sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty with all that shimmer! Thanks so much for joining in our 300th sketch at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete