Saturday 8 March 2014

Night Owl

Good evening

Well the sun has been out in bucket loads here today which was so nice to see. I have manage to dry my first load of washing outside lol.

The card I have to share with you now I have made using a topper from Debbi Moore Woodland Friends cd.

Spotty paper came from Dreames Christmas cd.

I have also used Spellbinders Gold corner dies and gems. Sentiments also came from Debbi Moore cd.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Tracey, just love the image and super idea of the leaves round it !! So glad you could play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cute little owl and I love the leaf wreath.

    Thanks for playing along at Cards 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute owl, a lovely idea of the leaf wreath. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Tracey love the wreath around the image. Thank you so much for joining us for our Spots and Dots Challenge at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete