Sunday 15 June 2014

Cuddles by the fire

Good evening 

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a decoupage image from Pepper and Friends.

It's a cute fireside scene which I would love to see lol.

I have gone for one of my favourite colour combo's for Christmas cards,red and green. 

Pattern paper is from Trimcraft. I have embellished with a Sue Wilson bow,felt present,tiny red gems,small white bow and a tag sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas scene and just perfect for the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week! Thanks for joining in!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you traditional card Tracey, my favourite for Christmas too! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete