Friday 20 June 2014

Ocean Marie

Good evening

How are you all today? 

No card to share with you today as I have decorated another frame instead.

I have made this one for my niece who is about to get her first bedroom so I thought I would make her a small picture to go in her room and I have put her name on as she will never be able to buy anything with her name on it Ocean Marie.

I used a sheet from a Elizabeth Bell art pad. 

From my stash I have used lace,pearls,punched butterflies and I used Tattered Lace alphabet.

Here is what I made


I would like to enter this into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful name and frame Tracey.
    I'm sure she will treasure it forever
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation and sweet name.....a reminder... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful framed piece, Tracey! Thanks for sharing it for the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful frame its amazing Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Tracey! Love the purples:) Thanks for joining in the fun at EBWorld!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete