Sunday 17 August 2014

I love cupcakes and fairies

Good evening

Hope you have all had a lovely day.I was surprised that the weather turned out so well today as it started off rather wet and miserable.

I have another card to share with you.

For this card I have used one of my favourite images from Nutcrafters. I have done this card for my daughter as she love fairies and cupcakes.

I have used a heart mask from Stampin Up. I normally use my glitter paste on masks so I thought I would do something different with this one so I sponged over the mask with a lovely pink ink pad.

Here is my card




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, So lovely and cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Tracy, so very feminie and girly.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete