Sunday 24 August 2014

Oh no

Good evening

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and have something nice planned for tomorrow,its nice having an extra day off isnt it.

I made this card that I have to share with you now using a lovely free digi from Faery Ink Designs.

I did it to apply for the DT team but I missed the deadline but I thought I would share it with you anyway.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty image and great card Tracey,
    Love that bow too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bow and choice of papers! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at Suzy Bee's Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously sweet card Tracy, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very eye catching colours Tracy and what a lush looking bow.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete