Sunday 16 November 2014

Just For You

Good morning all


I am back today to share with you my latest creation using the lovely Crafty Sentiments Sweet Treats cd rom.


Here is the card that I made


On this cd there are lots of great extra's and one of them is a section on sketches which I thought was a lovely touch as anyone can go blank and a little bit of inspiration is all you need to get your mojo back.

For the above card I used this sketch


I have used a pre coloured topper and two different papers from the above cd. I really love the star paper as the white wash background is so different.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you for stopping by.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. lovely boys card. :) very cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic.
    DT Katya x

    ReplyDelete