Sunday 2 November 2014

New challenge at Glitter n Sparkle

Good morning everyone

Today a new challenge begins over at 

GLITTER N SPARKLE

Our theme this week is

Anything But Square


We have some wonderful prizes for you from our sponsors

Our first sponsor is Crafty Sentiments who are offering 3 images.


Our second sponsor is QKR Stampede who are offering 5 images



Our third sponsor is Stamping Boutique who are offering 3 images or 4 if a Stamping Boutique is used.



Our fourth sponsor is Eureka who are offering 5 images


Our fifth sponsor is Aurora Wings who are offering a $10 GC




I got to work with a lovely image from Aurora Wings called Santa's Little Helper.

Here is my card


I made a side stepper card. Coloured my image with Stampin Up pens. The bow is meant to decorate a Christmas tree but I had other ideas lol. 
Paper and chipboard shapes are from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment