Friday 16 January 2015

A/G challenge at Aud Sentiments

Good evening

A new challenge began yesterday over at 


A very popular theme this time around ..... Anything Goes

But please remember to use a sentiment.

Here is the card that I made using a Sassy Studio digi called Jessie Cowgirl,I was so chuffed to use this image as Toy Story films are my favourite.


I hunted high and low for the cow patterned card that I used,knew I had some but it was hard to find lol.

I coloured the image with my promarkers.

Watching films is becoming a pastime for me but my challenge to myself is to stay awake for the whole film!!!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




2 comments:

  1. Great card, I like the background,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer aktuellen ShopBlogChallenge.
    Wir sind umgezogen. Zieh doch mit uns mit ---> www.Kreativ-Gefluester.blogspot.com
    Liebe Grüße, Manuela

    ReplyDelete