Wednesday 21 January 2015

Forever Friends Christmas card

Good evening

Today I have another Christmas card to share with you,my second one for the year!!!!

I was really lucky to be given a box full of Christmas cardmaking items and in the box were 6 sets of stamps including a big set of Forever Friends Christmas stamps so I thought I would make a card with the free items.

Here is my card


The backing paper,snowflakes and the sentiment came from my free box of goodies and the pearls came from my Christmas crackers.

I coloured with my Specturm Noirs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Holly Jolly (sparkle is snowflake and backing paper)

Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. This bear is so adorable. He makes a great Christmas card. Thank You for sharing with us over at LIL Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bear and a wonderful Christmas card, Tracey. Thanks for playing along with our second challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet christmas card Tracey! Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining us at Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends this Challenge and Good Luck. We sure hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete