Saturday 15 August 2015

CAS Card


Good morning

A new challenge began today over at


Theme this time around is

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

We would love to see some white space as part of your design and
with minimal embellishments (if any).

You can make anything you like, maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home decor
You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this fortnight 
and don't forget you can enter up to three times. 

Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsor - 

I am Joyce Geleynse and I live in rural Ontario, Canada.  I have been an artist for over thirty years, creating hundreds of custom portraits, paintings, and illustrations in the realism style.  Working with pencil, oil pastel, and color pencils as my main tools, I love to create realistic drawings as well as images found only in my imagination.  I have four stores on Etsy: Toadstoolprintables is the one where I sell my clipart and outline drawings,Freshairprintables is the store where I sell my detailed, realism drawings, as well as printable bookmarks and greeting cards; I sell my actual physical prints and originals via my CountryArt Studio Store, and in my fourth store I sell my original line of hand-sculpted clay babies.  I have five grown children and 17 grandchildren so my life is full of God's blessings!!

Joyce is offering the winner a great prize of
3 images from her Toadstool's Etsy Shop


Here is a card that I made for this challenge.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Winter Wonderland -Little Red Robin

CraftyHazelnut- Embossed red background is old.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx



3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely looking card. It's super sweet. and the clean look of the card is great. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, ww-teamie

    ReplyDelete