Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Stepper Challenge

Good afternoon

A new challenge has begun over at


Theme this week is

STEPPER CARDS

We have some wonderful prizes 
for you from our Sponsors 

Our First Sponsor is: Sami Stamps
Sami Stamps
who are offering $12 Gift Certificate

 Our Second Sponsor is: Sweet Pea Stamps
Sweet Pea Stamps
who are offering 4 images

Our Third Sponsor is: Digital Delights
Digital Delights
who are offering $5 Gift Certificate


I got to work with
Candy Wreath 
from Digital Delights


My stepper card that I used I found in the bottom of a box so goodness knows how long I have had it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you for stopping by
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fab & fun.....and a great fold too!
    hugs Jo x

    You can find my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card with great design.
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 242 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and I like the backingpapers you used.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck and I hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete