Friday 1 March 2013

House Mouse Birds

Good morning everyone

Is it still cold were you are? Its still really cold here which isnt good.

For this card I have used a House Mouse decoupage sheet which I got from Joanna Sheen,I really dont know why I havent used these up before as they are so nice and I enjoy sitting and cutting out the decoupage.

Here is my card


The two DP's I have used are from a lovely pad that I have had for a while but I have lost the cover so unsure what make they are.

From my stash I have used small purple pearls,card candi,create and craft butterfly punch and X cut border punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

House Mouse---Things with wings

Crafty Sentiments---Recipe ( 1 image,2 papers,3 embellies-card candi,pearls and butterflies)

Divas by Design---Anything goes

Crafts and Me---Dies or punches

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and a very warm welcome to my new followers.

Thanks
xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet image. Love the design papers too.
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card! Love those cute mice - thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decoupage image, and the background papers you chose are perfect. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. utterly gorgeous image and love the depth, such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the decoupage. Gorgeous dimension on this adorable HM design. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse U& Friend MC. Good Luck and hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A smashing card, well laid out and great colours too
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really sweet card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Tracey, lovely coloues and dp.
    Thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete