Monday 18 March 2013

Never to old for lovin

Hello

I really enjoyed making this card as every time someone came near my craft desk while I was making this card they laughed !!!!

I used a decoupage sheet from La Pashe cd rom.

Here is my card


From my stash I added corner peel offs,heart buckle and I made the sentiment on the computer.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craftycatz---Make Us Laugh

Love To Create---Anything Goes

Creative Creations---Letter B (bra,blue&bloomers)

Cheers everyone
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. fantastic! what an image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with out 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh fab and fun card, images are brill,thanks for sharing your fun creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun card. Perfect for our challenge theme this week. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey i had to laugh when i saw this card i can imagine my parents....i wish i was cheeky enough to give them a card like that! its lovely! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week and hope to see more of your creations soon. Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! This is too cute and too funny!

    ReplyDelete