Monday 31 December 2012

An elephant's Christmas

Hi All,

Before I get going on my cards which I have managed to make quite a few of yesterday and today cant show you 3 of them as they are DT cards but they will be put up soon. I would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year.

My first card is a Christmas card,yes a Christmas card,cant believe I am still keeping up with them lol.


I have done this card on a 6 x 6 which is a bit small for me lol but I was pleased with how this turned out.This card was done following the sketch set on Sketch Saturday.

To make this card I used the following items:
Pink and Turquoise pearl pattern papers
Pink and Turquoise card
Border peel offs
Peel off sentiment
Silver poinsettia from Anne Marie designs
Pearls
Wild Rose Studio stamp-Starry Night
Stamp coloured with Promarkers
6 x 6 kraft card
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Unique crafters---Christmas Challenge

Cute card Thursday--Anything goes

ABC christmas---Z is for Zoo animal

Dreamvalley---Christmas

Songbirdchallenges---Christmas

SketchSaturday---Sketch

Creatailious---Pink and Turquoise

Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards. xx

8 comments:

  1. wow such a pretty card my fav colour too and the sweet image is adorable hugs sassy....**HAPPY NEW YEAR***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah these are a cute little pair Tracey
    Pretty Christmas card.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Love pink christmascards!

    Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challengeblog :)

    Happy new year-hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Tracey, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and pretty card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you Wednesday for our A... for challenge!
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...such a cute card - love those heffalumps!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card so cute! love this cute image, So pleased you could join in the fun at ABC Christmas challenge this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete