Saturday 29 December 2012

New Baby

This time around my card is a rather large affair, hopefully I have an envelope big enough to fit it which has just occured to me lol.

A new baby card, a different theme for me as I haven't had to make one for a few years now. My brother and his girlfriend are due to have a little girl within the next few weeks,thought she was going to arrive on Boxing day but no she didnt want to put in an appearance,so I thought I would get sorted as I dont think its going to be long lol.


To make this card I used the following :
Hot off the press template
Lili of Valley image
Ribbon Bow
Pink card
Pink pearls
Footprints stamps- Stamp-it
Card candi
Nellies multi frame dies
Promarkers- use for stamp and coloured edges
3 different baby girl pattern papers
Button
Baby word

I made a stand for this to sit on but I decided to take the picture with the card on the easel.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dutch dare---Celebration

lili of the valley---Something new

Bunnyzoe's craft---Celebration

I love promarkers---Anything but square

Thanks for lookin xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Tracey...
    Hope all goes well for your brother and his girlfriend.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and the New Year, all the best for 21013
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete