Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year Card

My second card for today is a Happy New Year card. I have made this to send to my friend in Finland as I never got around to sending her a Christmas card :-(.

The image on this card was a freebie from Papercreator,its such a lovely set and all I have done is to add a few peel offs as I felt it was nice as it was,apart from glittering the fizz coming out of the bottle which the camera hasnt caught sorry about that.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paperplaychallenge---Out with the old in with the new

The Squrriel & Fox----Party Time

Winter wonderland---New beginnings

Just Us Girls--New Year with Sparkle

Thanks for looking guys xx

5 comments:

  1. Another great make Tracey
    Your friend will love it
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracey, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun New Years card! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card, love the image! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay!!

    ReplyDelete