Sunday 16 June 2013

Football Bear

Good afternoon everyone

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and getting some crafting time.

The card I have to share with you has been made using a stamp from The London Range,it was a bargain at 70p.

I have coloured with my promarkers.DP's are from Papermania. I have also used black pearls,white pearl,sentiment,clock embellishment and buttons.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

A Gem Of A Challenge---Father's Day/Male

Songbird---9 To 5

Crafting By Designs---Anything Goes


Perfect Sentiments---For The Boys

Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love a bargain Tracey. Your bear card is fabulous. Great layout and you have coloured him great. I'm in my craft room as I type this. Getting lots of play time this weekend lol. Hope you are too.
    I have just ordered some goodies from WOC,, have you popped over there, they are having sale, lots of items 50% off.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous bargain stamp and love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and a great bear. Have a lovely afternoon. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh super and what a bargain too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute image - and what a bargain! great card!
    Kim x
    ps: and thank you for your kind comments on my colouring - I'm still a novice (but an addicted one!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,fabulous design and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete