Saturday 1 June 2013

For You Papa

Good afternoon everyone

How are you all today??

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Digi Darla image. I have coloured with promarkers.

DP's are from my scrap box,I must try and use up more of the papers in my scraps box lol.

From my stash I have used blue gems,sentiment and fabric tag letters.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Digi Darlas---Father's Day


Creative Craft Challenges 2---For The Fellas


Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Great card and image Tracey.
    Hope you are having a nice weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, lovely papers and I really like the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO of the card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Dad card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men this time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Anne (CFM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, Tracey!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE Tracey, totally love this image hun, super card, thank you for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges2, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love your image and design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete