Wednesday 19 June 2013

For You Dad

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a digi from Bugaboo called Boy Bear.

I have coloured with my promarkers. DP is from London Line.From my stash I have added peel-off greeting,3 metal button brads and I used Die-namics Fishtail banner die.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a great evening.Im off crafting with my crafty friend so it cant get much better. Im wondering when I will get fed up of making cards lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey, fab image & you've reminded me I have that paper too! Hope you have a fabby crafty time with your friend......wish I lived closer lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image - and love the red, white & blue! have a great crafty time!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Tracey - great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete