Sunday 5 May 2013

Flower Power

Hi

The card I have to show you now has been made using a topper and DP from Kraftyhands. It all came on a cd with a magazine.

I choose the Forget Me Nots topper as I have some growing in my card but I would love for my garden to grow loads of lovely flowers like the ones in the topper.

I have used Impression Obession small bow die,CArt-us border die,gems,flowers and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kraftyhands---Flower Frenzy

One Stop---Flower Power

Chocolate,Coffee and Cards---Mother's Day/For Mum

Creative Corner---Mother's Day/Flowers

CardCrafters Circle---Buds,Blossoms & Blooms

Contryviewcrafts---How Does Your Garden Grow

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Tracey. I love how you've framed the pretty topper with the lovely papers. Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
    Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Mother's Day
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. this topper set, really pretty! Your touches of die cuts really make it shine! Super job! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours and layers on your fabulous card Tracey. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Country View Challenges.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tracey!Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month would love to see you join us again soon.
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete