Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hello Cowboy

Good afternoon

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Bugaboo image called BCFence. I have coloured with my promarkers.

DP's are from Do-Crafts. I have used a Nellies Multi frame die. From my stash I have used 2 blue brads,gems,peel off sentiment and brown ribbon.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Catch The Bug Bingo---Brad,Die Cut & Ribbon

Come and Get It---Sketch

Artistic Inspiration---Cards For Men

Incy Wincy---Metal Mania (Brads)

Thank you for looking. Will be back tomorrow.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Ah love these images, must make a note to use mine more,
    Great choice of papers to Tracey
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love that cowboy image, and your frame die is beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,love the fabulous image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! I love the brown and blue color combination. Thank you for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    Kathy S.-Guest Designer-Catch The bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tracey, love the image, and the frame you used is perfect. Great take on our sketch too. Thanks again for joining us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, I love your adorable card this week. The image is super cute. I especially love the papers and color combo. So perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy Guest Designer CTB

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute. Love this image and the great papers you've paired with him. The blue and brown are a great color combo for boys, it looks amazing. Thanks for joining the bingo challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy, this is one rootin tootin cute card! Love the colors and layout!

    So glad you joined us in this weeks Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug!

    :) Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute project! Thanks for playing along in our May Bingo Challenge over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete