Monday, 6 May 2013

Sledge full of presents

Hello

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a decoupage sheet from La Pashe cd,I really like the Pickles & Podge sheets on this cd.

DP is from Trimcraft,its a lovely sheet of glittery paper. From my stash I have used red gems,stickles glitter glue and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Winterwonderland---Dashing Through The Snow

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge---Lets Get Sentimental

Sketch Saturday---Sketch

Allsorts---Add some sparkle (glitter paper & Stickles)

2 Sisters---Bingo (gems/pearls,imafe,sentiment)

Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Tracey,
    Glad you enjoyed your trip to the cinema. The weather has been gorgeous here too today. Let hope it stays for a while lol

    You cards are brilliant. Love that Christmas ted.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 123 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Tracey, love the cute image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Add Some Sparkle challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, fun Christmas card. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete