Friday 3 May 2013

Pink & Brown

Hello

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a topper from The Hobby House,Mo Manning Cupcake Fairies.

Dotty brown paper was from my scraps box. I have used my cuttlebug to cut the Die-namics Corner Die and the CArt-us border die.

From my stash I have used a pink dotty bow,gold border peel offs and pink and brown card.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Songbird---Food or Drink

Kaboodledoodles---Use Brown/Tan

LEJ Designs---Anything Goes

Cuttlebugmania---One For mum

Fab N Funky---Lots Of Pink

Cute Card Thursday---Come Fly With me

Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous image .... Gorgeous card...
    Hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my fave colour combos, fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY so we going to have some fun and craft all day!! If you get a chance to get in your craft room tomorrow I will be hosting 4 different challenges at Clearly iStamp Blog. I would love if you can come play with me and you might even win some great prizes!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM Word...this is......amazing!! I love love love this cupcake girl, she is soooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!

    Beautiful!!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, gorgeous image - delightful card - thanks for sharing it for Fab n Funky's 'in the pink' challenge - Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah lovely card and the image is really cute. Thank you for joining in with our Mum challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumm! lovely card, and scrummy looking cupcake!! lol! Fab card just perfect for our challenge!
    Thank you So much for joining the fun over at songbird challenges this time!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete