Sunday 23 February 2014

Blue owl

Hello

The card that I have made to show you now has been made using a lovely stamp from Little Claire's called Book Owl.

When I saw this stamp at a recent craft fair I couldnt resist it as I have a thing about owls. I also brought the owl tree stamp which I havent used yet but I cant wait to.

I have coloured with my spectrum noirs. I used my ebosser to cut out the die which was Spellbinders Labels 27 and Nellies Star dies.

Papers are from the English Paper Company.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is a great colour choice for a men's card, Tracey. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable owl, wonderful with gingham, Ye Ha! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!!! I LOVE that you colored him blue!! Love the papers too!! This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute love the owl. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blue owl - a great masculine card. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab image and love the blues. Thanks for playing at Little Claire and CLF. I have some candy if you hop over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blues and that owl is just awesome! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!! Hope you will join us again!
    sharla~dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Tracey! Love the unusual shape for the image panel! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this great image! The great DP is totally gorgeous for this.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete