Wednesday 26 February 2014

Monsters

Good evening

I hope you have had a good day.

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a digi from All Dressed Up.

I have done it in Green,Cream and Blue.

I have used scraps of patterned papers for most of this card.

For my spooled item I have used Baker's Twine.

I have attached a silver star charm to the twine.

I have followed the current sketch set on Fussy and Fancy.

Here is my card

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Di's Digi Downloads (top line)






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. These little monsters are too cute to scare! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tracey thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch...Love the image & great papers..Great use of the twine.... Love it... Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy & Fancy this fortnight... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, the cuteness of your monster... thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the monsters. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great card! I love how you incorporated all your scraps together. It really came together quite well. A really fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Corner this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using scraps - wish I did it more. I like how you've done the twine. Thanks for joining in the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Di's Digi Designs Good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card~~what a FUN image!! Great take on the sketch at F&F....thanks for playing along!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete