Friday 21 February 2014

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a lovely LOTV stamp that I won in some candy.

I choose this stamp as the current challenge on Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge is Christmas Love. My two children totally love decorating the tree so I thought I would do this as my Christmas Love.

I have used Little Claire self adhesive glitter film,I have to say that I am totally in love with this product as its so easy to use and makes your image stand out.

I have followed the current sketch on Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I have used my Die-namics Fishtail banner dies,bow and red buttons.

Papers are from Dovecraft.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. adorable carte, dommage la photo n'est pas très bonne, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey, love the image and your layout. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining us and preparing for that Special Time of Year
    hugs Kate xx
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card...I love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image. Glad you could join us for this weeks challenge.
    Hugs Sally
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of Buttons – thank you so much for entering my challenge on OBAG, keep using up all that old stash and join us again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete