Saturday 27 July 2013

Hedgehog Friends

Good morning everyone

Hope you all have a nice weekend planned.

I plan to do lots of crafting,just for a change lol.

 I am hoping that I get some craft deliveries today as I dislike waiting for craft parcels lol.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a free digi from Imagine That progressive challenge.

I have coloured with my promarkers.

I have followed a sketch set by Digi Sketch. And I have gone with a blue and brown colour scheme.

From my stash I have used pearls,Die-namics Fishtail Banner dies and buttons.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ,love your card
    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck
    Crafty hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tracey!

    Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls, see you back again soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card! thanks for joining DSC this fortnight good luck! Carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card .... I love the toadstool its adorable

    Thank you for joining us over at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG

    Good Luck

    Tina DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, love that sketch!! :) Cute pink mushroom too. Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges xkris

    ReplyDelete