Monday 1 July 2013

Wimbledon!!!!

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a lovely digi from Fred She Said called Emma with Strawberries.

I have coloured her with promarkers.

I have used some paper with strawberries on but I have managed to cover most of it!!!!

From my stash I have used red and white gingham ribbon,paper strawberries from Petaloo,red and white pearls and some glitter flowers.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thanks so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image and card Tracey.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore those strawberries, which is a great take on the sketch, lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lumineuse et estivale, j'adore le vichy, elle est adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous 'strawberry' card Tracey, lovely layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tracey and love the strawberries..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge this week and hope to see you again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tracey, what a yummy card you have made! I would like to invite you to join my new challenge blog http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the first challenge, which is 'Flowers'. It would be a great pleasure for me.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, loving all the yummy strawberries!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ and BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a great card! Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again! Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at SGC!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card - I especially love those strawberries!

    Thanks for joining us at the BM sketch challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete