Sunday 14 July 2013

It's All About Babies

A new challenge starts today over at 


Theme this week is BABIES.

We are very lucky again this week to have the following sponsors

Delicious Doodles-- 4 images

Lacy Sunshine Stamps--$20 GC

QKR Stampede--5 images

Di's Digi Downloads--$10 GC

Here are the cards that I made for this challenge.

First one I made using a lovely Lacy Sunshine image.


I have used purple glittered card,patchwork card,brad,card candi and a border punch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






The second card I made I used an image from QKR Stampede.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards.

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards Tracey. I love the top one with the adorable image and gorgeous colours. The second one is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I love your colors. Fantastic job with this weeks Sketch!!

    Thanks for joining us at SALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are really cute. I especially love the colour palette in the first one along with the shimmery paper. Great use of dies on both. Thanks for joining our Patchwork challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Love all the bling :) Thanks for joining us at SALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete