Thursday 4 July 2013

Stripes n Spots

Good afternoon all,

How are you all today? Hope you are all well and doing something nice today.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Digi Darla image which I have coloured with my promarkers.

DP's are from a wonderful cd from Dreamees called Back To Basics,it was 99p instead of £6.99. I went on there to order the new Christmas cd and I got carried away as there were loads of bargains which I am bound to share with you over the coming weeks.

I have also used CArt-us oval die,red ribbon,sentiment and liquid pearls.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by.

I hope to be back later.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey, love the red and the layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Tracey, love the stripey papers and fab image. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that mat shape! The edge detail is so pretty. I love the bit of shine showing at the edges too. Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Tracey, love that little image. Brings back memories of windmills in my sandcastles at the beach.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge this week.
    Hugs Teamie!
    Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card!! I love that image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just how CUTE is this and it is perfect with your DP!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is love! So very cute!
    Great design and the DD image looks so good with all that red and white

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete