Friday 18 January 2013

Butterfly Lady

Evening....

Hope everyone has kept safe and warm.

Here is my first card for tonight,I decided not to colour in the stamped image just used pearls and gems to decorate.


To make this card I used the following :

Purple paper
Flower paper
Striped paper
Gold metal corners
Lace
Pearls (not all show that well in pic-sorry)
Stamped image
Hat pins
Corner punch

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Old but a goodie---Lace,Pins and Pearls

Papercrafting Journey--Anything goes

Incy Wincy---Tic Tac Toe(3papers,metal&pearls)

Stamp n doodle---Anything goes

Thanks everyone

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card I love that image too! so pretty! thanks for playing Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love the image.
    Thanks for playing along at OBAG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete