Monday 7 January 2013

Sledging Snowmen

My second card is another Christmas card,this rate I will be ready for Christmas by Easter lol.


To make this card I used

Blue card
Snowflake paper
Digi stamp (free)
Sentiment
Snowflake die
Crafter's companion border die (new item)
Blue or while gems
Digi coloured with Promarkers

I used my new Crafter's Companion border die as I thought it looked like snowballs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cardcrafterscircle----No business like snow business

Sparkles Christmas----Snowmen

Dilly Beans----Snowmen

Jingle Bells---Look what Santa brought me

Thanks everyone

6 comments:

  1. Love that big snowflake ... what sledding cuties ... so glad you started 2013 with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your creation with lots of detail added its simply gorgeous!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used here. This is so nice and refreshing to look at. thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card. You're snowmen are charming. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, now THAT is one SUPER-CUTE little snowman, and i love the gorgeous shades of blue you've chosen! thanks for sharing your new goodies & your fab card with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are so sweet,what a great card. Thanks for playing on Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete