Wednesday 16 January 2013

New Baby Gift bag

Something different than a card this time. I have decorated a gift bag to match the card that I made for the new baby that we are waiting for in our family.

I managed to find a few bargains when I went out on Monday to buy a present for the baby and as normal I got home and then thought about the wrapping paper lol.

This is what I did...


I will fill in the details once she arrives,I do know her name but I am hoping they change their minds lol.

To make this I used:

Bright pink paper
3 different pattern papers
Baby box -baby details is a stamp
Stamp coloured with promarkers
Die-namics corner die
Cuddly Buddly Teddy die
Gems
Baby word with ribbon

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Ladybugcrafts---Anything but a card

Cupcakecrafting---Anything but a card

Dies to die for---Celebration

Thanks everyone

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous gift bag...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet images and pretty colours

    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month
    Sue

    ReplyDelete