Thursday 31 January 2013

Gone Fishing

Morning everyone

Thought I would post a few cards that I made yesterday before my day gets rather busy.

I am off to Dunleum mill later to see if I can bag any craft bargains as they have been selling things off at silly prices.

My first card of the day is a male themed card. I have used a LEJ Deigns digi that I was lucky to win this week. I have also stamped the saying 'Gone Fishing',added a fish charm.

Here is my card


DP's are from DCWV Spring stack. Digi coloured with my Promarkers. Ribbon was saved from my son's pj's that he got for Christmas. Sentiment from my stash.

I cant get over how far in advance I am getting with my cards for this year,makes a change for me lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

LEJ Designs----Use two stamped images ( fishing digi & gone fishing sentiment)

Winter Wonderland---It takes two

The Squirrel & Fox---Something new ( both stamped images)

Crafts and me---Favourite embellishment (charms)

Thanks xx

4 comments:

  1. Great male card and well done on winning the images -thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Tracey! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, and the images are great and thanks for entering and using two of lejdesigns images and good luck in the Challenge.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland "It Takes Two" challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete