Monday 28 January 2013

Stork has a delivery

Evening....

My first card to show you tonight is a new baby card. I have used  a new set of stamps from Kraftyhands called Stampography stork, a lovely set of stamps.

Here is my card


I have coloured the stamped image in with my Promarkers. Used Anja's oval die to mount the stamp on. DP's are from a scrapbook set. Die-namic corner die (again sorry)and gems,ribbon and hearts from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kraftyhands----New beginnings

Unique crafters----New beginnings

Crafty Calender----Whats new

Songbirds----Baby Mine

2 sisters----It's a boy/It's a girl


                    Thanks for taking the time to looks

6 comments:

  1. like the stamp, makes a very cute baby card
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tracey. The stamp is a delightful image and I love the frame diecut .
    The corner diecuts are a great embellishment
    thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Love the stork and the frame is fab. Thanks for joining us at Songbird.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Tracey.I love the stamped image and various die cuts you have used.Thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands Blog Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "What's New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete