Thursday 22 May 2014

Bingo Challenge at Aud Sentiments

Hello everyone

A new challenge begins today over at 


Its BINGO challenge this time.

Die Cuts
4 Word Sentiment
Ribbon
Embossing
Lace
1 Word Sentiment

2 Word Sentiment
Flowers
Bling or Glitter


I went for the first down column. I coloured the digi with my promarkers.

Here is my card


Sponsor this time is


The lucky winner will get 5 images.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Passion For Promarkers

Word Art Wednesday

Please pop along and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to get some stockpile built up for Christmas??!! Fun design you created - colorful and really fun image!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and may God bless your week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww such a cute image and love your use of colour and design here. Thanks for joining in with our Anniversary challenge this week at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers with this fabulous card! I hope you can join us this week too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a bright and colorful card...Great lay-out too. We are so blessed you joined our Challenge last week and hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with an encouragement from Psalm 119:50 which says, "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete