Sunday 25 May 2014

Christmas Postcard

Hello

The card that I have to share with you now I have made using a lovely Little Darlings stamp that came with a magazine.

I decided to go with the colour scheme when I spotted the present topper in my Christmas box which I got from Claire when she was having a clearout. I know its a different colour for Christmas but its nice to do something different.

I have used a postcard stamp from a set of lovely stamps from Little Claire's.

Coloured with my promarkers once again.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose to create this Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at CSAYL.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland for our Christmas Shopping Challenge.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love the colours and your design..Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's challenge and hooping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete