Sunday 4 May 2014

Super cute owls

Hello once again !!!

I am so excited to be able to share with you that I have been given the chance to make samples for a new range of stamps that have just been released by THE ISOBEL CRAFT COLLECTION.

You can find her HERE on facebook.

I choose to work with the owl set as I am mad on owls lol.

This is the set


The stamps are fantastic to work with. From the set I used the trio of owls,clouds and best wishes sentiment to make my card.

Here is my card


I will be back soon with another card using more stamps from this set.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Quirkycrafts (silver pearls)



Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation for our challenge Tracey, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations More challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the owls image and great die-cuts-thanks for joining us at Crafting at the weekend for our very first challenge
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. and swirls and there has to be sky coz you have clouds! and sentiment...Lovely creation for our S challenge just finished over on the Quirky Crafts Blog! Thank you so much for joining in! Winners will be posted later...
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete