Tuesday 13 May 2014

Reminds me of.....

Good afternoon all

The digi that I have used for this card reminds me of my daughter when she was little. I always dressed her in pretty girly clothes and she looked fab. Now she would die if she had to wear anything girly its all rock bands,tattoo's and piercings.

I have followed the current sketch on Sketch Saturday and put my own spin on it.

I coloured with my promarkers. Embellished the card with flowers,pearls and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.







Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Tracey. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Spring Flowers Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,gorgeous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Tracey, I know how you feel, about the dressing up off your daughter, I always get, how did you dress me like that, LOL...thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Tracey, great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create.
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Adorable image and design! Thank you for joining our Friendship Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card love your colouring. Thank you for using a Whoopsi Daisy image and joining our challenge this week and good uck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and a great take on our sketch this week. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete