Sunday 4 May 2014

Have a Fantastic Day

Good morning

It's a lovely bright and sunny day here in the West Country,I hope its the same where ever you are.

Today a new challenge begins over at 


Challenge this week is TAG IT,so that can mean a tag shaped card or include a tag on your creation.

Sponsors this week are

Di's Digi Downloads $12 Gift Cert 

Stitchy Stamps $10 gift cert for images from 

Lacy Sunshine 3 images

Meljens 4 images

Bugaboo 7 images

I decided to go with a tag on my card. Here is my card


I have used circle buttons,square buttons,die cut embellishments,tag from hunkdory and a silver bow.

My silver bows were my buy of the day,I got 60 silver bows for £1,will be going back to get more lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges





Thank you so much for stopping by.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and cheerful. Love the little bunting.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Tracey. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love him, thank you for joining us at brown sugar, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, great colours. Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! I love the buttons. The colors are nice and bright. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete