Monday 22 April 2013

Christmas Stocking

Hello

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a layer up sheet from Popcorn Bear CD. 

I didnt think it would be that hard to find something with a stocking on yet everything I looked at had anything but!!!!

I have used 2 DP's,Memory Box Corner Bow die,pearls and a stocking charm.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Winterwonderland---Christmas Stocking


Thanks for looking.
 I hope to be back later with more.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card Tracey.
    Super cute Ted.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and perfect for our challenge at WW, thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card and super stocking image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and dsign. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete